Monday, February 19, 2018

Violated: A dark sci-fi romance by Aria Adams

Aria Adams is here today with her new book - Violated: A dark sci-fi romance!




Isla

I can barely remember my life before I was taken to the breeding facility. For two years, I've been kept naked and helpless as they probed me, violated me, and used me.

But this new doctor seems different than the ones before him. He has dragged me from my broken shell and captured my attention so that I truly blush as he examines me. When I attempt to escape he punishes me harshly, but the pain and humiliation leave me burning with need. I've even begun to think he might care about me.

Adam

I didn't plan to fall in love with one of the girls held captive here. I have no more choice about my role in all of this than she does. But to keep her safe, I will have to teach her to obey.

I will make her surrender completely. I will make her mine. Then we will find a way to leave this terrible place forever.

Publisher's Note: Violated: A Dark Sci-Fi Romance is a stand-alone novel which is the first book in the Stolen Future series. It includes spankings and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don't buy this book.


When I got to the door, Adam left me there. So much for being on my side. I was abandoned, but I wasn’t alone. Although I was completely powerless, I had a baby to protect. I had to take whatever the men gave out. I had to submit, even though my soul screamed for help that wouldn’t come, and every inch of my body wanted to flee and hide. There was nowhere to hide. The machines, the guards, or the doctor would find me and bring me back here. Then I would be in trouble. On the other hand, if I pleased the men behind the door, they might not treat me so harshly as to make me lose my baby. I focused on that as the door opened, and I cast my eyes down.

The floor was black polished tile, the same as everywhere else in the facility, but in here, there were rugs laid down, with intricate patterns in red and gold.

Before I had to be told, I walked carefully to the low table where two wineglasses awaited, and I dropped to my knees with what I hoped was grace, but given that I still struggled to move easily, and that even the small amount of movement around Adam’s room had made my whole body ache with stiffness, I probably looked like a spider on roller skates.

Remembering my next instruction, I cupped the base of the bottle, which was heavier than the one I’d practiced with, and I held it out, keeping my eyes on the floor the whole time. A pair of boots stood before me. I reflexively wanted to look at him, but I didn’t dare.

“The doctor wasn’t lying when he said he was training you. Did he teach you to suck cock, yet?” The man plucked the bottle from my hands and I wasn’t sure whether to move or not, so I remained still, hands outstretched.

“No, he didn’t,” I replied. A sharp pain accompanied a force that flung my face sideways, and I was knocked to the rug.

“Get up. Kneel.”

“Sorry,” I said, scrambling to obey. Another pain exploded in my face as I fell again. What had I done wrong? Part of me knew the question was a pointless one. These men clearly didn’t need a reason to hurt me. That I even slightly thought that people shouldn’t treat me like this meant that the doctor had somehow changed my outlook on life, even though he was one of them. It was that illusion of kindness that made this situation harder to bear.

“You are to address us as ‘master’ at all times,” one of them said. I think his name was Ifan. It was hard to concentrate when my face stung where one of the men had hit me.

“Sorry, Master,” I said, as tears streamed down my face of their own accord. 


Available on Amazon as ebook and KU.

No comments:

Post a Comment