Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Revenge In The Highlands by Brandy Golden

Brandy Golden is here today with her book - Revenge In The Highlands!



Blurb

Morgan MacAlister and his wife, Kat, return to the Highlands to reclaim Morgan's heritage, only to find that the sister he left behind is waging a war of vengeance on their traitorous half-brother, Canton. Eileen is no longer the innocent young girl he remembers.

Gallagher Glencairn has returned with Morgan to reclaim his own inheritance and finds that the golden-haired lass with the beautiful haunted eyes now rules his clan. Gallagher is determined he'll take his clan back any way he can. He gives Eileen two choices: she can agree to wed him, or he will wage war against her and take his inheritance back.

Eileen is tough on the outside but harbors a terrible secret within – a secret of pain, betrayal, and a fierce desire for revenge.

Publisher's Note: This steamy historical romance, set in the Highlands, contains old-fashioned, loving discipline.

The publisher is Blushing Books



Purchase link:


Excerpt 

Eileen just gazed at him, her eyes wary and scared. “Ye know the conditions of our marriage and I’ll be holding ye to them,” she said through stiff lips. “Kindly go back to your own blanket.”

Gallagher studied her pale face, wondering what exactly had happened to make her so terrified. For that’s what she was, he could see it in her eyes. He felt his anger kindle at her unknown assailant and impulsively he reached out to touch her face again. When she jerked back and shrank to the side, he was instantly contrite. “I’m sorry, wee one, I shouldn’t have moved so fast, I’ve spooked ye again.”

Eileen cursed herself for her reaction. “Nay, 'tis I who am sorry. Ye have promised not to strike me and I will try to abide by your word…until you've broken it anyway,” she added. She held her head proudly, not flinching this time when he slowly put his hand to her face and stroked her creamy cheek. His touch made her tremble and she cursed herself again, vowing not to let this man see how he affected her…hating herself because he did affect her.

“I’ll not be breaking my word, ye can count on that.” 




BIO


I’m a sweet romance writer with some hanky spanky play added in. I like to write about strong alpha males who don’t mind taking their ladies in hand when they need it and who want to share the special bond that spanking can bring between a couple. My stories are mostly basic simple discipline in a romantic setting with very protective men. Cowboys, pirates, business suits, you name it, they are all sexy when they are dominant and I love to write their stories. I’ve been writing on and off for around fifteen years now and I still love it. You can find me in middle america, cowboy and ranching country, with my husband and a wonderful family of children and grandchildren around me. I hope you enjoy my adventures as much as I enjoy creating them for you. Brandy


You can find Brandy here





No comments:

Post a Comment