Sunday, August 20, 2017

Out of the Darkness By Juliette Banks

Juliette Banks is here today with her book, OUT OF THE DARKNESS!





"I can't keep traipsing three miles every time I want to spank that delectable little behind of yours." 

As a beautiful and famous model, she has the life many young girls dream of. 

Yet the missing father; the predatory stepfather; the abusive lover; they all let her down, and damaged her judgement about the men she meets. 

She thought she had met the man of her dreams, yet fate was cruel. 

Until one day, at an airport, she meets the strong, yet kind, dominant man she had longed to meet. 

Is he the man she has sought her whole life? Will he show her the way out of the darkness and into the loving, submissive relationship she has always craved? 


"Oh I work hard, but I play hard, too. Do you play hard, Marianne?"
 

NOTE: This book was previously published, under the same title but with a different cover, under the author name of Rachel de Vine. The book has sweet romance, but also contains explicit sex and some BDSM practices. If this material offends you, please do not purchase.


We were scarcely inside the door before William issued his first command. "Down. On all fours."

His instructions were given in a calm, quiet tone, but I knew that he meant business. I dropped to the floor immediately and waited, head bowed, awaiting further instructions.

"Crawl over to the middle of the room."

I crawled slowly on hands and knees across the room and stopped. For all my submission, I had never felt so powerful and sexually voracious. I heard William go over to the bar and pour himself a drink. I heard the clink of a glass stopper and knew he’d poured a whisky or brandy from one of the decanters on top of the bar. He walked back towards me and stopped a few feet behind me. He stood for perhaps a minute, without moving. I couldn’t see him but I sensed his eyes taking in the curve of my bottom beneath the silk dress.

"Lift up your dress. I want to see you."
I shuddered with sexual anticipation and did as he said. I couldn’t resist arching my back and pushing out my bottom as I did so.
Again he remained still, looking at me. Again he waited in silence for at least a minute.

"Exquisite."
He left me where I was and went over to one of the armchairs and sat down with his drink, and said nothing for a couple of minutes. I was beginning to relax when he again spoke. "Anticipation."

He didn’t continue for a moment and I was unsure if I was expected to respond in some way, or whether this was an instruction of which I was unfamiliar.

"Anticipation is the key. You are anticipating what I might do with you. I’m anticipating the pleasure that awaits us. Our minds are slowly increasing the sexual tension. Don't you agree, Marianne, that anticipation is the key?"

"A man could go to war in defence of a body like yours, you know. You hold most men in the palm of your hand.”




Amazon Canada http://amzn.to/2uTiHcW

Amazon Australia http://amzn.to/2uTtfsG





I write erotic romance as both Juliette Banks and Rachel de Vine, and love to write about sensual, romantic and erotic characters who lead interesting lives, and who often have to overcome challenges along the way. I prefer to write erotic romance, rather than straight erotica, because I am essentially a romantic person, but I also like to involve my characters in an exciting life of Dominance and submission at different levels. 

I am British, love the rural life and live in a beautiful home in the middle of the rolling English countryside. I also like to travel around the world from time to time, and have visited some beautiful and exciting places on the way. I am forever grateful that I was born in a place and at a time to take advantage of the freedoms and pleasures that are still denied to many people of the world. We must never take such freedom for granted. 



Amazon Author Page http://amzn.to/2vNL39e

You Tube Channel http://bit.ly/2v2oHUe

Facebook page http://bit.ly/2u33KUE








1 comment: