Saturday, March 25, 2017

A Rose in Bloom by Allysa Hart


Allysa Hart is here today with her new book, A ROSE IN BLOOM! And it's bound to be a great read!




“You are not just my wife, you are my world.”

Keith and Rose have been happily married for years, but when they begin their journey to build a family they are thrown into a tailspin of disappointment and they begin to lose eachother. After months of growing apart, Keith makes the decision to reclaim his wife and whisks her off to an exclusive BDSM resort. Rawhide Ranch is a place for lifestyle couples to congregate and play out their fantasies, but there is a whole other side that the couple had not been aware of.

Rawhide houses, educates, and places Little submissives who have sought out the program. Rose finds herself intrigued with the idea of Age play and ends up dressed like a schoolgirl as she participates, for a day, in the littles program. Quickly realizing that this specific lifestyle choice is not for her, she voices her concerns.

Master Derek, the owner and operator of the ranch, uses his astute observations and years of experience to convince Rose into trying her hand as a Top. Surprising both her and Keith, she accepts his offer and the lost, wilting rose, begins to bloom once again.


AHARIBcadence.jpg

We're going back to being Keith and Rose. Husband and wife. Dominant and submissive. We're going to reclaim this relationship before there is nothing left to salvage.”
He didn’t wait for her to respond. Rose was a strong independent woman. She had her own thoughts and opinions and was not afraid to share them when necessary. She loved to submit to her husband, and he knew she wouldn’t want their relationship any other way, but even if it led to punishment, she never failed to make herself heard. Her silence was enough to assure him that she was in agreement.
His next strikes landed lighter than the first few. Not having been spanked in a while, the skin was already turning pink. A long steady session would help her to unwind. Harsh discipline would get her to break to the place she needed to be, which would build her back into the woman he knew and loved as her held her snugly and securely. He needed to bring her to tears, but that would come later. He had time—and the spoon.
Rose wiggled on his lap as his hand began to fall harder and harder. Lengthening the time between swats, he let each settle before laying the next one down. There was no pattern and no cadence. It was as if each swat existed all on its own with no memory of what came before and no guide as to what was coming next. The pink transformed, turning to a brilliant shade of red. With that, the wiggling grew increasingly desperate, but she still didn't voice any objections.
Keith rubbed her back as he picked up the spoon. “This could have been over if you would have obeyed, my love. But since you didn’t, I’m going to use this spoon to bring some much-needed tears to the surface. You know this needs to be done for both our sakes.”
Her little whimper made him smile.




I am a full-time mom to a sassy, strong-willed, loveable little girl. Okay, so she is all me. I am on the wrong side of 30, and I have been married to my best friend for over eight years. Like most couples, we have our ups and downs, but I could not imagine doing life with anyone else by my side. We are Southern California transplants, currently residing in a very rural part of the east coast. I have two crazy dogs that I adore, even though they drive me out of my ever-loving mind, most days.
I have recently rediscovered my love of words and decided to become a writer. My first story is my heart and soul, and it reaches into the depths of all that is me. I also create covers, promos, and logos for authors. I have met some amazing friends on this journey that I now happily call family. Without my family members, whether biological or chosen, I would not be half the person I am today. Their constant love and support keep me afloat.



Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment