Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Catching Her Cowboy Daddy by Rayanna Jamison


Rayanna Jamison is here today with her super hot cowboy (just look at that cover!) from Catching Her Cowboy Daddy! Out now!


When the untamable meets the unbendable, an iron willed Daddy is the only option..



OF all the people to find Francesca Upton hitchhiking down the highway it had to be him.. Finley Tucker has always been the forbidden fruit, dangling just out of her reach.

She thought she was over her silly infatuation, but from the moment Finn's hand connected with her daisy duke clad backside, Francesca's girlhood crush is reignited. But while Finn, bogged down by his own insecurities, rejects every one of her romantic advances, he can't seem to stop himself from offering to administer the discipline and care she never got as a child.

Will Francesca do what she always does and give up when she doesn't get exactly what she wants? OR will she dig in her heels and eventually change Finn's mind- and his heart?


“Why are you out here hitchhiking anyway?”

Francesca’s eyes blazed as she whirled around to face him.

“To see if someone would pick me up.”

“Very funny smartass. Why wouldn’t you get a ride with Joe?”

Her face fell, but she quickly recovered. If he had blinked, he would have missed the break in her cool facade.

“Because, father of the year that he is, he forgot to pick me up.”

“Oh.” Joe had had a few spells of forgetfulness lately, but Finn hadn’t thought it was anything to worry about. Maybe he was wrong.

“Well, I’m about to head out to the ranch now, after I make a few quick stops. Get in the truck, and I’ll have you home soon enough.” He made the mistake of releasing her, forgetting for a moment just how stubborn she could be. As soon as she was free of his grasp she took off running again.

“Damn it, Francesca!” he hollered as he took up chase.

“I’d rather walk!”

“Well, you’re walking really fast in the wrong direction!”

That slowed her. He could almost see the wheels turning in her head. Continue running as she got farther and farther from her destination, or turn, and run right towards him. In the instant that she paused, he was able to catch up with her, grabbing her upper arm this time, and putting his face close to hers, speaking low and slow.

“Little girl,” he growled. “I really do not have time for these ridiculous games. You were looking for a ride, and I offered one. Now get in the truck, before I bend you over and whoop your butt right here in front of God and anybody that happens to pass by.”

Francesca’s face flamed as she glared at him defiantly. “Get a grip, Finley. You aren’t my father.”

He had to laugh. “We both know Joe never laid a hand on you, if he had, maybe you wouldn’t be such a stubborn spoiled brat. Maybe when someone tried to offer you help in the form of a ride, to keep you from being raped or worse, you would have the good manners to say thank you and get in the damn truck without making them chase you all over tarnation.”

She was quicker than him for just a minute, but it was long enough to wrench her arm free from his grasp and draw it back, but not fast enough to actually slap him. He caught her arm right before it made contact with his cheek, and in one swift move, he had it pinned behind her back once more. It took only a few steps to reach the bumper of his truck, and sit down on it, with Francesca still in his grip. She had been compliant until that point, but once he sat, and she realized what he was meaning to do, she took to fighting with all her might.

She was a hellcat, but that was no surprise to Finn. One leg came up and tucked over the top of hers, and when her free hand flew back to fight him, he grabbed it and pinned it with the other one.

“You can thrash around all you want sweetheart, and you can holler and hoot to the heavens, but rest assured, you are not getting up until I give you the spanking you sorely deserve.”

“Finley Silas Tucker! You unhand me right this minute! Who the hell do you think you are? Just wait till my daddy hears about this!”

Finn just chuckled in response. She was screaming fit to beat Jesus, but they were on a deserted stretch of Texas backroad, and despite his earlier threats there was no one around to hear her.

Bracing his foot against the bumper, he tilted her forward so he would have a better aim, and examined his target. Sweet Jesus, at this angle, those daisy dukes left nothing for the imagination, and left her sit spots perfectly bared for her spanking. He let out a low whistle. Lord, but he had wanted to do this for a long time.




Writing has been a passion of mine since I was 9 years old, and I always dreamed of becoming an author, but life happens and sometimes that first step seems like a giant leap. I credit a life changing move from the Oregon to Utah in the fall of 2013 as the catalyst that began my writing career.

I now reside in Southern Utah with my husband, my two children, two dogs, my mother, my 90 year old grandfather and a lizard named Leo.

I write what I love to read, which is fun romantic stories about submission in its many forms, and often joke that my stories get slightly dirtier with each one I write. When I am not writing, I enjoy my passions, which include cooking, drinking good coffee and good wine, shopping for crazy knee socks, celebrating with sushi for every occasion, and most of all spending time with my friends and family.



Twitter: @RayannaJamison || Instagram: @rayannajamison

No comments:

Post a Comment