Monday, July 18, 2016

An Unexpected Wife BY Constance Masters

Constance Masters has a new book out and it sounds like a must read right now book!

Sage needs a husband and she needs him fast…


After moving away for college, Sage Worthington settled down to a job in the city and only came back to her parents’ ranch for weekends and holidays. After receiving the call that changed her life forever, she rushed back to the place she always thought of as home and to the two little siblings who she loved dearly. This was where she was needed and this was where she wanted to be.
Clifton Welsh had been Sage’s next door neighbour for as long as she could remember. He was raised by his grandparents who turned their ranch over to him. They have retired to a smaller house on the property built for them on their favourite patch of the family land. Cliff remembered Sage as a pesky teenager who had needed a good spanking. Now she was back and he saw her as a beautiful twenty-four-year-old who still needed a good spanking.
Sage needs a husband and she needs him fast, before she loses custody of her younger brother and sister. Cliff is determined to use any means necessary to stop Sage from doing something rash and dangerous. He is even willing to marry her himself but is Sage ready to commit to an old-fashioned man who spanks?


Disclaimer: This book contains the spanking of adult women and sexual content.

EXCERPT


Where on earth did you learn to be such a brat?”
His words took her by surprise.
Maybe you could take just a minute to look at this from my point of view. I meet up with an old friend slash pain in the ass, aka, you and I realise you’ve grown up a lot. I feel terrible that you have so much on your plate. Then I find I am really attracted to you and I’m pretty sure you’re attracted to me because when I kissed you, you kissed me back and I know this might be hard for you to hear but I know you enjoyed it; I felt your body lean into me and I felt your nipples harden as your chest was pressed against me as closely as you could get. I also know that when we gave into our lust that one night, it was so good that you just about exploded under me and I know that I have never had such an intense sexual experience before.”
He rubbed a hand over his face and paced in a circle before coming back to keep talking. You were hot for me, darlin’, just as much as I was for you! Another little snippet for you to store in your stubborn little head, I still want you. I know, terrible isn’t it? I want to sleep with my wife. I want to hold you in my arms and kiss you until you have no more breath and then I want to bury myself deep inside your soft warm body. Trouble is, I only want this to happen when you are sure that you want me. I want to feel your legs wrapped around me, holding me tight because you want to make love to me too. It isn’t easy for a man to sleep in a house, in another room to a person he wants to sleep with, especially one who walks around wearing practically nothing.”
Oh,” Sage said. Good answer there genius, she thought.
I’m going to my grandparents’ house,” he said brushing past her to get to the back door. He stopped though to slap her bottom hard. Put some clothes on,” he said, and for the record, even though this is a business arrangement, you better behave like an adult or else, and that’s a promise. Somebody needs to remind you how to control yourself and use your manners and I would be only too happy to take on that role.”


 

Purchase Links: 

@allromance https://goo.gl/qU21JK




Author Bio :


Constance Masters is a wife, mother, grandmother, friend and author. She writes romantic spanking fiction with the main emphasis on romance.
Constance has always been a sucker for reading romance and that reflects in her writing but she also likes to laugh. Her stories are full of love, laughter and family comedy. It's a lot like her life.



No comments:

Post a Comment